How to jump start or improve your sales process online – live training with Dan Stojadinovic
The past few months I got tons of questions about how to improve the sales process such as:
- What is the most effective way for me to make sales?
- I sell physical products not information, and it’s getting harder to close sales. Any ideas what I can do?
- How do I automate my sales process?
- What is the best way to get people to take action on my offer at the end of the presentation?
- How do I track my numbers online?
- What is the best way to get more people to my sales presentations?
- How to establish loyalty and trust?
- How do you know when is the time for the closing question?
And much more. If you are struggling to figure out how to start or revitalize your sales process regardless of what niche you are in, then this is the live training for you.
I’m not sure if it will be recorded or not, I haven’t done a live training in a few months and I’m a bit rusty with the gotowebinar.com technology on my mac, if it records it I’ll do so but I have to be honest, sometimes it doesn’t work, best is try to attend live and you will also have the option to ask questions live specifically to what you are trying to do so I can help you in person.
In any case selling online or off line is not easy which is why most people struggle. Even non-profit causes have to generate sales and actions online or offline and there is a process. Doesn’t matter what product, service, idea or cause, even raising money needs to be presented to potential prospects, partners and the world in an effective way where they pay attention to what you have to offer and THAT’S WHAT I’LL SHARE WITH YOU HOW I THINK IS THE BEST WAY, you can make changes and implement improvements.
In any case if you have time, this will be worth your time investment.
See you on the live training webinar.
As always tons of valuable content and no fluff. I guarantee you walk away with half a dozen of more concepts, strategies and tools you can implement.
See you on the webinar.